About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC, United States
My name is Melissa, but I was affectionately given the name Milk by a beloved friend, and it has kind of stuck with me. I am a laid back person, very predictable, but loyal and dedicated to the ones I love. My happiness lies in the simple things in life, and material things have no worth to me. I believe that God has given all of us a purpose, and each day I am walking more and more in what He has laid before me. My life experiences have filled me with wisdom and understanding, and these experiences have been beneficial to the ones that need my "ears" on a daily basis. The advice that I give is unbiased, and I always encourage others to do the right thing. I keep it real with folk and say what needs to be said and not just what one wants to hear. That is what a true friend would do right? I love people in general and believe that everyone has a story and that story should be heard. If people would take the time to hear other people, then they would become more understanding of them.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Whats on Your Mind?

Everyday as we sign on to Facebook, the first question we're asked is "What's on your mind?"  I have so many things on my mind, and sometimes it may take me 30 minutes just to figure out how I can reduce my thoughts to 240 characters.  LOL.

So with that being said,  I decided to start my own blog to discuss the things that can't fit in the Facebook box.  My posts will discuss women, abuse, love, race, heartbreak, self-esteem, parenting, religion, politics, friendships, and whatever else may be on my mind or yours.  I encourge my readers to give me a topic, and pick my brain, as I am an open book and will disucss just about anything. 

I am interested to see where this goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment